Nibonani? What do you see?
Level One & Two - Zulu Language Games.
Nibonani? Zulu Bingo and our other Zulu language games; are suitable for all ages.
- Zulu Language Games, like BINGO, are designed to help beginners with early language skills.
- These fun games develop vocabulary and picture / word recognition.
- They also improve listening, reading, spelling and social skills.
- Zulu Bingo. Concentration is focused as players need to pay close attention to the caller.
- Callers are encouraged to speak clearly and to use the correct pronunciation for each word.
- Level One uses only single phonic sounds. All the letters of the alphabet have been used.
- Level Two uses all the phonic blends and some clicks.
- All 64 words are NOUNS. Words are broken into syllables to aid reading. Both singular and plural are given. Prefixes are colour coded for noun class recognition; learning by absorption.
- Games are graded according to ability.
- For the Caller. A colourful, Shwe-shwe bag containing 64 small calling picture / word cards. Two A4 base boards showing 64 pictures and words. Instructions in English.
- For the Players. 12 boards. 12 plastic bags of 16 bingo chips / counters. 12 needed, 4 extra.